Monday, December 03, 2012

Something I'm missing...


English: A pile of potato chips. These are Utz...


I am missing lots of moments in my life...that time I never feel that I even miss these moments...I'm missing something and feeling like missing everything.....
Missing wasting time on Yamuna Bank Metro station for no reason....
Missing a evening Masala Tea at my home.....
Missing those days when I used to make list of visiting place in Delhi....



Missing those late night walk on stranger street without destination....
Missing those office days when I fight with for my office friends.....
Missing those days when every we involve shopkeepers in our shopping....
Missing those days when we celebrate parties only with potato chips and pepsi.....
Missing those days when talking with her was indirect counselling.....
Missing those days when after spending whole day together I says I'm feeling that we dint talk from longer...
Missing those days when I used to do parties with all....
Missing those days when some people called me HASAYA DEVI...
Missing that night when I friend asked me to do Salsa Dance in under open sky....
Missing those days when I used to got tired after writing lots of paper work......

Do you have a list of Missings.....write it in comment box :P


Enhanced by Zemanta

17 comments:

  1. I miss those years when I was in ITALY ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not missing India and Indian childhood friends..... :P

      Delete
  2. Missing a lot...but not in mood to tell anything rght now.
    BTW its a beautiful poem...touching and healing both :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and appreciating it....actually its the only expression of my own feelings which came out of my heart in this way...

      Delete
  3. i am missing that dayzz whn i m in 10th class .

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do i miss...lots of things at various times...but most of all my Dad, who I know is now only in our memories!!

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really every individuals missed something in life...

      Delete
  5. you have the best parties with only potato chips and pepsi. enjoyed reading this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i miss my college days of course like everyone else.. best time of my life..

    that was a lovely post Monica.. my first one at your place..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup!!! thanq for 1st one but expecting more in future :P .....

      Delete
  7. I miss my happiness. They say bygone days are bygone and never come back but I am flummoxed by the fact that however intense my pursuit for happiness is ...all i am left with is melancholy and sorry although its a transient phase.
    I miss my wonderful team and my first job at NCR. To add to my miseries, I miss my best friend who once used to be an integral part of my life.Now she is long lost stranger in my life!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your list of missing things of life...

      Delete
  8. i miss my school days with friends...
    where i had lots of time to enjoy,zoom arounds,movies. n all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...every people is missing something in there life...its true...

      Delete
  9. I miss the land in all his variety,
    I miss the people,
    I miss the nature, so strong, so true,
    I miss you!


    Thank you to share this nice thoughts and let us feed with some new!

    Nicolas

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you about this post..

Great People.. Love You All :)